Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fathers Day 07

We had a wonderful Fathers Day, once we had spent the morning working on the other house, which is officially on the market this week.

The weekend of celebration began early on Saturday morning, when Gordon and Maxine visited us for breakfast. They brought danishes and we had a lovely chat over sticky, sweet food and hot, fresh coffee. Georgia had slept at her friend's house the previous night, so she had lots of stories to tell of her first sleepover!

On Sunday we went to my parents' house, where we sat on the front lawn and drank nice wines and had a delicious bbq. The collage above shows some happy moments, such as my dad with the children, Monte chillin' out and Georgia having a wonderful time strapping Barbie to the toy dog, before pushing her down the sloping driveway. It's worth watching this video. My camera doesn't do sound, but you get the idea that Barbie is having the time of her life.


Happy Fathers Day to my dad, and to my wonderful husband, who I love more than myself; who loves us more than himself; who gives and gives and gives - the most beautiful person in the world, Monte.

No comments: