Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yay!

LOL for the first time in 3 weeks, we have internet up and running at home. No thanks to Telstra, whose wireless broadband doesn't support leopard! We installed a mac version of vista so we can be online. Monte's brother Chris has been a great help in sourcing info for us regarding internet and our power supply. You go man!

So, here I am at long last - internet widow for one. Blogging in the comfort of my own home too! Monte's chai tea has gone cold, and I miss our candlelit supper tonight! :(

I have no more to say; perhaps now people might catch me on ichat or skype! With the webcam on, I should attempt to fix up my relaxed appearance. Go trackies! Go messy hair! Go makeuplessness!
ciao x
Wow, I didn't mean to look glum when this photo was taken. I remember it was bright, and I was mesmerised by the views and the clouds. No, really, I AM happy! In actual fact, yesterday I had an epiphany. I sat on a blanket alone, looking over the hills (in backgound of this pic) and thought to myself that I live in the best possible spot on the planet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca

A quick introduction. My name is PJ [Miranda's husband] so no doubt we will meet in the near future.

In regard to your internet issues have you considered using a dual boot system. I manage a mixed bag of 1600 PC's and MACs here at the University and we are using boot picker to allow dual native booting of XP [or Vista] and Leopard.

Anyway, enuf of the tech stuff and it is excellent to see you are both enoying yourselves.

PJ