Thursday, January 18, 2007

Monte's 30!

Birthday Cake
It's almost hard to believe that Monte is 30. I remember when I met him. He was a cute 16 year old boy! He had a crew cut. We liked the same music. His eyes were (and are) captivating. His smile was (and is) illuminating. Ah! He's still cute, but he's a man now. And he is a great guy. He is very interested in his family; he is passionate about the environment and he loves gardening. In the last 14 years since I met him, he has been my rock and I will cherish him for all of my days and for ever after that.
We had a lovely family dinner to celebrate his birthday. Our families gathered for an Indian feast. I was a bit flustered (what's new) but it was a really lovely night and Monte was stoked. We also had a lovely dinner together to celebrate. It was a magical evening but we got home a bit late, and my parents, who were babysitting, were a bit peeved.

Family Dinner
God Bless you Monte

x

No comments: